Web Design | Search Engine Optimisation | E-Commerce Consultants | Operating in Blackburn, Accrington, Preston, Clitheroe, Lancashire
Content Management System
What is a content management system?
Our CMS...main features.
The content management system developed here at ECS provides all of the following features:
- Web Based Interface allowing you to update your website from anywhere in the world.
- Page Manager providing the ability to add, remove and edit your website page content.
- Menu Manager allowing you to edit the menus in your website.
- Product Manager allowing you to add your products and their prices on your website.
- News Manager to edit and create news items for your site.
- File Manager to organise and upload/edit your website images.
- Email Manager to export lists of people who subscribe to your newsletters.
- Banner Manager to create, edit and place banners/adverts on your site.
- Web Log to view hits on your site and on which pages.
- Unique Jump Words to highlight selected words and auto link them to pages on your site.
- RSS Manager to put RSS news feeds on your website.
- Site Search to allow users to search the pages of your website.
- Meta Tag Manager allowing you to edit the keyword settings of all your pages.
- All pages links re-written to be seo Compatible.
How easy is it to use?
We believe the ECS CMS is extremely easy to use, several of our clients have very little experience in publishing / internet knowledge and all find the system a doddle to use.
To see a demo for yourself please contact us and we will talk you through the system.
Can we see any screenshots of the system?
We are currently developing a website devoted to the CMS product and in the process of branding it, but here are a few screenshots from within the system itself...
This screenshot is of the ECS Team editing the page your are currently looking at, an easy to use control panel allows you to change text and insert images.
This screenshot is of the ECS Team editing the menus on the website, this is easily done through a tree like interface allowing you to move items around, add sub items and link them to your pages or external websites.